- Episode #55 - Graduation Day, Part 1: While looking for spells to defeat the mayor Willow says to Oz, "No, it's great. If we want to make ferns invisible, or communicate with shrimp, I've got the goods right here."
- Episode #73 - Superstar: While discussing alternate realities Anya says, "Sure, alternate realities. You could uh, could have like a world without shrimp. Or with, you know, nothing but shrimp.", and then she adds, "Oh ok. Umm. Say you really like shrimp a lot. Or we could say you don't like shrimp at all.", and then, "Blah I wish there weren't any shrimp you would say to yourself.", until Buffy cuts in, "Stop with the shrimp I am trying to do something here!"
- Episode #89 - Triangle: More discussion on alternative realities, "It's possible that he's in the land of perpetual Wednesday ... or the crazy melty land ... or, you know, the world without shrimp.", and Tara asks, "There's a world without shrimp? ... I'm allergic."
- Episode #98 - Spiral: While Xander is about to vomit from car sickness all over the van Anya rubs his arm sympathetically and says, "He doesn't travel well. He's like fine shrimp."
- Episode #7 - The Batchelor Party: When the demons are going to eat Doyle's brains, "This is a shrimp fork. He's going to eat the guy's brains with a shrimp fork?"
- Episode #13 - She: When they're discussing Cordelia's party the next morning Wesley says, "A gala event. In particular the tiny Reubens and the shrimp puffs. Donít supposed there is any leftovers laying about? Any - abandoned shrimp puffs?"
- Episode #30 - The Shroud Of Rahmon: When Cordelia and Wesley get back from the party, "We had a little mishap. With the little shrimp - and the sauce - and her dress."
Back to References index
Back to Buffy index